We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from JamaSoft Concept Ltd or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Services”).
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- Any refund request after Thirty (30) Days of purchase will not be honoured.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for a cause (or violation of terms).
- If purchased Service(s) include a free service or addon as part of a promotion or sale of the Service(s), and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the service/addon will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference or forfeit the service, in which case.
- You, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the currency exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
- Refund for services Purchased as third party service such as web hosting or domain name registration from other service providers are not included in this refund policy. Refund on such services will be determined by the Return Policy of the service provider.
If you think you are eligible for a refund. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, email address, transaction number, service purchased, date of purchase); and
- Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact our support email@example.com